Wednesday, November 08, 2006

2nd post

I'm not sure that I like blogger...sorry. I want to have a calender on the side column. I want to be able to put links, easily, not play around with html. Everything seems hard.

But, I am writing. This is important.

I went to hear a speaker last night, Sylvain Boudreau. It was very good. He is a motivator and that is what was done. Moi Inc. The whole principle behind the talk is that we are our own company and it is up to us to take care of it...starting first with ourself. Now, isn't that a concept? It is something that we don't do...I do sometimes, but then I fall off the bandwagon and get lost in the busyness of life.

And speaking about busy(i)ness...I have to get going to school. Work beckons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home