Friday, November 10, 2006

3rd Post

....which is getting monotonous...writing the number of posts. I will start changing my titles.

So. What has life been like? Well, I've been correcting student journals. They take a long time because I comment after each entry. But they are done. They were paper journals (scribblers). Now this set of students are registered to my class forum and are doing journal writing via the forum. I must say that I enjoy this technique. The students seem to like it too. At the end of the semester I will have the students choose which format they like for free writing. When I correct I underline the grammar, language problems and give them point for content. In a sense it is motivating for them because students love to express their opinions and will express their opinions, despite language problems.

I haven't done any running, sewing or crafts....no time. But the week-end is coming. As for reading, of course, but school related. I was perusing a book the other day, before sleeping....It is a a pedagogical journal: OPEN LETTER. A Canadian Journal of Writing and Theory. I really have to subscribe to this journal. It has nothing to do with my Masters theme but writing theory. I hear a phd calling. But....is it possible to do two Masters? One in Education and One it Literature.

Well, I have to get ready for work.

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home