Saturday, November 11, 2006

Not much really.

Saturday morning. I am waiting for my Globe and Mail. I forget what date the annual literature contest is, but I am waiting for it. Not that I need to have other things added to my plate, but I love to do that contest. Maybe this is the year that I will win? I came close last year, but I did have some problems with the corrections....personally, some of the answers were subjective. However, I did not complain to the Master of literature, the one who wrote the quiz.

So, what is on tap for today? Well, I have to do a presentation on Monday night; about my Master's subject. So, I will start my organizing, a powerpoint. Plus, I want to finish off my hoodie. I started it last week-end. And LAUNDRY. Laundry, laundry go away, come again some other day. Not a chance.

Excitement in my life.

I have a question, for anyone who may read this blog. Why do some blogs on blogger do not have the little "flag it" button? I came across a very objectionable site, oh...that would be another question. What is an objectionable site?

Later
Peggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home