Sunday, November 12, 2006

A day of Masters

I spent the day doing my power point presentation for my Masters. It will have to suffice. I don't know how I will do... But I will just have to stay calm and cool. I think that I will run tomorrow morning...running always makes me feel STRONG. I'm not sure of the teacher. Well, kind of not sure. She doesn't have any respect for me, which makes me not have any for her. So, I'm just doing the work, enjoying it by the way and getting myB? It is all so subjective.

I ran today! I went up to the Norvegian and back. I wore my new Pink running room jacket and my MP3 player. It was a decent run. The weather was absolutely excellent. The perfect day for a run.

Well, not much else. No sewing, no correcting....just my Masters.

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home